Liquor Service

Railtown holds a BC liquor license and can provide all liquor products and licensing for your event as well as the service of these products with Serving it Right-certified staff. In the case that you are providing your own liquor, according to BC Liquor Laws we cannot provide our liquor license coverage. It is mandatory to submit your approved liquor license to us no later than five (5) days prior to the Event Date. We reserve the right to refuse to work with outside bartenders or bar supply companies.