- Honey-Glazed Bone-in Ham with House-made Caraway Mustard (pre-sliced)
- Organic Spring Greens with Asparagus, Haricots Vert, Teardrop Tomatoes, Marinated Artichokes, Toasted Almonds and Aged Sherry Vinaigrette
- Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill and Sour Cream Dressing
- Scalloped Potatoes with Gruyère Cheese
- Buttered Sweet Peas and Baby Carrots with Mint
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Caramelized Spring Onions, Wild Mushrooms and White Asparagus
- Hot Cross Buns with Whipped Butter
- Classic Rhubarb Crumble with House-made Vanilla Ice Cream
Railtown’s hassle-free Easter To-Go packages are fully cooked and ready to heat and serve. Each Easter feast includes a full-sized honey-glazed bone-in ham accompanied by artisanal salads, house-made breads and an array of seasonal side dishes, including scalloped potatoes with gruyère cheese, braised red cabbage and roasted root vegetables.
Packages are available in both small (four to six servings) and large (10 to 12 servings) sizes for $199 and $329 plus tax, respectively. Hot, ready-to-eat packages are also available for an extra charge of $30 for small packages and $50 for large packages. Those who are hosting a larger group can order additional side dishes on an a-la-carte basis.
Out of stock