March 8, 2022
We are looking for experienced Catering Sales Coordinator to join our Event Team.
Our team is full of passionate and dedicated individuals who truly care for events and hospitality.
The Catering Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing all day-to-day activities related to the event catering sales, with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that thrive to meet and exceed our vision and goals. Our catering sales coordinators will focus primarily on corporate events + delivery services. Position is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Participates in sales calls & respond to order inquiries in a friendly and timely manner
– Assist clients in developing menus for various types of private and corporate events
– Assist corporate catering team with packaging, labeling and organizing orders
– Provide engaging and excellent service to clients
– Invoice clients and process payments post event
– Assist sales team with creating menu signage, labels, and other marketing material to support corporate catering + events team
– Database maintenance related to catering software and company website.
Qualifications and Experience
– Customer service experience as this is a service oriented, customer facing position
– Professional and engaging phone and email demeanour
– Ability to work independently without supervision
– Ability to effectively manage time and meticulous with details and deadlines
– Strong communication skills with customers and colleagues
– Computer proficient (PC, Microsoft Office)
– Valid BC driver’s license an asset, but not required
– Full-time: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What we Offer
– Salary (based on experience) – 40-50K + monthly sales commission
– 30% discount at Railtown Café (Railway St. location)
– Fun, supportive, and positive working environment
– Complimentary staff meal with every shift
– Excellent working conditions with a strong team dynamic
– Career development opportunity within the company
– Vacation pay; paid at a rate of 4% of earnings and will be added to each pay cheque
How To Apply
– Please submit your cover letter + resume via email to email@example.com